Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: Week:
|
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
|
|
i am proud of my draft letter . The hot sun is killing all of us so we came up with the brilliant idea to write a letter to a man who works with the leader of the labor party-Mr Hopkins |
This week was my first session of music, it was...
|
| Exiting and over all fun we learnt how to use a ukulele and we were cutting and colouring two ice creams to show the differences between types of music |
What challenged me over the last week and why?
|
| I would have to say writing even though I love writing this week in writing I had a few things that were in my way for instance - one day I got sick and it slowed me down from my learning mostly my writing there were a few things I missed |
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to
overcome them in the future?
|
| I think A way I could overcome this problem is to stay up to date with my learning and ask questions when I need the help |
What is my personal goal for next week? To use more active listening and finishing thingbefore the teacher s
|
| To use more active listening when in class and even at home and to finish work in a sertain period of time |
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by...
|
| Looking at the teacher and not talking to friends when it’s not a good time |
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
Sophie’s week 3 reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We are learning how to write an information report using information we gather through research One of my personal writing goals is: Punct...
-
Strand Math Sample Level 3 Learning Outcomes: - gain information from a variety of data displays. - be aware of the type of data ea...

Good work Soph. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete